Sunday, February 22, 2009

Small Cock Humiliation PHonesex


I had a grand surprise waiting for me first thing this morning from one of my small dick loser boys, . He has the tiniest dick ever! LoL He just loves small cock humiliation just like a sph tranny-slave. He knows that having a small cock means that he has to endure lots of CBT from a FemDom Goddess such as myself. I will share these pictures with all of you, so that you may laugh just as hard as I did -- SO much inspiration for our next small cock humiliation phonesex call!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH --- I seriously can not stop laughing when I see this small penis staring at me from the screen! It is a good thing that loves my hysterical laugh during humiliation phonesex -- but best of all -- I get to abuse that small cock. Punish it for being so useless and small. Anyway -- I just think that waking up to sph is great because laughter early in the morning has to be good for you!

If you are a small dick loser like you should give m
e a call, because it only took him one call and now he is addicted to my small cock humiliation phonesex forever!

Humiliate you soon!
-xxx-
London

Phone Me: 888*662*6482
AIM/YAHOO: DommeLondon
Phonesex Bio
Phonesex Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment