Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Racial Humiliation Phonesex


Hello all of you dirty cheap phonesex pervs!

I know that with one, solitary glance at my mind-numbing beauty has gotten you flustered and your heart pounding. This alone is proof of TWO things: (1) Female Superiority & (2) Japanese-American Superiority. I know that there are many, many of you out there that are already in dire need of attention from a sexy phonesex superstar, such as myself. I have always knew that I was superior to all of those around me.

I suppose this is why I am particularly fond of racial humiliation phonesex. I am hoping to link up with others with a racial humiliation fetish. It doesn't matter -- If you are a black submissive male that desire extreme racial humiliation from a Japanese-American female FemDom Goddess, then I am your Queen-Goddess-Mistress-Temptress- If you are a White supremacists male that loves to listen in while a sexy superior female performs racial humilation phonesex on a dirty, lower class black bitch, then I am your dream come true.

I hope to speak with all of you racial humiliation phonesex lovers soon!

888-662-6482

London

http://www.thekittenranch.com/london.htm

AIM/YAHOO: DommeLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment