Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Racial Humiliation Phonesex


Hello Racial Humiliation Phonesex Darlings!

So let me tell you about one of my humiliation phonesex callers. He is from Iraq and now lives in the US. Well my brother was in the military and so Ahmed is always calling me up and begging me to punish him. I can't say that I have never fanatasized about torturing and humiliating a poor Iraqi man that had evil thoughts against our US Troops, like my brother. Ahmed loves for me to call him a dirty rag head during our racial humiliation phonesex calls. I guess Ahmed really likes my dark, evil side during his torture phonesex.

I always make Ahmed agree to worship me as His NEW Goddess so that He can ATTEMPT to redeem himself. Maybe, just maybe, some day he will worship his Goddess enough.

If you have a racial humiliation fetish, Call Lady London up now!

888-662-6482

Lonodn

http://www.thekittenranch.com/london.htm

888-662-6482

London

http://www.thekittenranch.com/london.htm

AIM/YAHOO: DommeLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment